Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another blowout

Yesterday I had another carb-fest, totally uncontrollable and I just ate too much rubbish. I don't really know why that happened, of course my brain is telling me to eat more but why so much craving? Who knows.

I'll recover in a few days but I really, really want to get to goal. So I decided that it's back to negative rewards if I put on weight. I've tried the weight loss buddy in the past, but that wasn't the best solution I've found, because what happens if they disappear? I gain weight.

I'll go back to handing out money to whoever wants it, leaving it on public seats, on fences, in the library, wherever I am and want to give the money away.

However, the rules are as follows:

  • I weigh myself daily (as I have done for years, on and off)
  • If I weigh more than what I have previously chosen as a maximum limit then I give away $1 each day
  • The maximum limit gets changed when I see fit, allowing for fluctuations of weight, it can go down but not up
  • I can't save up payments, the maximum I can give must be $2

We'll see how that goes. As for previously going low carb, that was going well, but I don't know what to do about whether to stay on it or not. I miss fruit but I'm just not sure what to do.

The maximum limit starts at 86kg, 20kg above goal.

1 comment:

Lily T said...

How about donating the money to a worthy cause? I think you can do it on the Internet now.