Saturday, August 11, 2007

Speeding up a bit

I thought through the whole am I losing weight too slowly thing yesterday and decided that it was definitely time to make a concerted effort to lose weight faster. You may recall that I was planning to talk to someone who I could be made accountable to in terms of gaining weight, that was fine but now I've decided to speed things up, I've changed plans somewhat and now I have a specific rate that I want to lose at. I've decided to not put that rate up here, because I realised that any pressure has a negative effect on me. The less people who know about my desired rate the better.

In order to make things easier, I'm as an experiment going back to counting carbohydrates, and allowing myself a bit more this time, 80 grams a day. Remember, this is just an experiment so if it turns out bad, I'll just stop doing it.

I had my reward meal yesterday, McDonalds burger, chips and drink. It was nice, mainly because it was a reward rather than the actual food. Funny that.

No comments: